Hair Mesotherapy Prevents Hair Loss and Strengthens Your Hair
Hair Loss Overview
* Male pattern hair loss is defined as alopecia. Alopecia is the name given to the hair on the top of the head, vertex area and temple area to become thinner, weaker and weaker after hair loss. Over time, this shedding spreads to a wider area. Only the hair remains in the middle of the forehead area. The opening is getting more and more every day.
Male pattern hair loss starts in the 20s and lasts until the age of 35. Even if the patients shed their hair, they usually do not take it into consideration at that age, and as the shedding continues over time, the result reaches serious levels. Male pattern hair loss is genetic.
Female pattern hair loss is different from male pattern hair loss. Due to the genetic factor, female pattern hair loss occurs in a very different situation than men. Hair loss in women occurs after puberty, after childbirth or during menopause. Hair loss is less common in women compared to male pattern hair loss.
The treatment applied by injecting the vitamins, minerals and amino acid mixtures required for the hair into the scalp is called hair mesotherapy.
Hair mesotherapy treatment is applied in many clinics where hair transplantation is applied. It is a form of treatment applied with very special and fine-tipped needles to the middle parts of the scalp to strengthen and strengthen the thinning and shedding hair and to become thicker and become plump and shiny. It is a mixture of amino acids, antioxidants, circulation enhancers, minerals and vitamins injected into the skin with fine-tipped needles. As a result, it provides the hair with a doping effect and stimulates the metabolism.
This method helps the components that nourish the hair follicle to settle in the hair easily. With this method, hair loss can be treated and it minimizes. It makes thinning hair thicker and makes the hair brighter and more vibrant.
Few women are satisfied with their own hair. Today, our hair is heavily polluted, especially environmental pollution, air pollution and water. Intense stress, nervousness, tension and not getting enough sleep both bother us. All this greatly affects the natural beauty.
The first areas affected by the changes in the body are the hair. It is much easier to prevent hair problems than to fight the problem of hair loss. However, very few people take precautions to protect their hair.
People become aware of the situation when their hair starts to fall out. Hair mesotherapy treatment can be applied to solve these problems.
What is Hair Mesotherapy?
Hair Mesotherapy meets the vitamin and mineral needs of your hair. Amino acids and surface expanders required for hair growth and development are directly injected into the scalp.
Hair mesotherapy is very effective for hair and scalp. It is considered one of the most popular applications in modern cosmetology in combating various hair problems. With the application of hair mesotherapy, you can eliminate many problems. Like providing nourishment to hair follicles, awakening dormant bulbs and eliminating dandruff.
Hair mesotherapy treatment method is applied by an experienced doctor. Micro injections help the application of special medications containing vitamins and nutrients necessary for healthy hair and hair growth.
Why Hair Mesotherapy
• This method can be used as supportive treatment in cases of hair loss due to genetic and hormonal reasons. The mixture applied by our doctors in the treatment of hair mesotherapy is created according to the needs of the person.
• While applying the hair mesotherapy treatment method, the necessary substances are injected directly into the skin in small doses. It has few side effects. Even if it happens, it passes in a very short time. It does not cause a long-term side effect.
• The drugs used are applied to the scalp by our doctors. Hair mesotherapy results are very fast and it is an effective treatment method.
• There is no harm in applying it to younger people with hair loss problems. Hair mesotherapy is recommended for people who have hair loss problems and who have thinning and thinning in their hair.
How Is Hair Mesotherapy Applied?
One of the most commonly used treatment methods in clinical treatments is hair mesotherapy technique. It is a technique that should be applied with hair thermotherapy and a special head massage. In the hair thermotherapy method, the hair is softened with an ozonized steam and made suitable for hair mesotherapy. For this reason, the feeling of pain in the scalp is alleviated.
It has been proven as a result of research that hair mesotherapy method, which is applied without hair thermotherapy method, is a more painful and painful procedure.
A special mixture of vitamins, minerals, keratolytic agents, minoxidil, circulation enhancer and local anesthetic in the structure of the hair is created after the thermotherapy process. This mixture is transferred to the hair in the gun used in mesotherapy method.
Hair mesotherapy gun is controlled by a computer. The area where the gun will be applied and the dosage of the drug to be injected into the skin are adjusted. In addition, overdose is prevented and the drug is transferred to the appropriate area. After these important adjustments are made, the medicine is distributed to the scalp with a gun.
When Is Hair Mesotherapy Applied?
Stress-induced hair loss,
• Seasonal hair loss,
• Metabolic hair loss,
• Genetically male pattern hair loss,
• It is also very effective for sudden hair loss after pregnancy.
Hair Mesotherapy Advantages
• The most important advantage is that the hair mesotherapy treatment helps to deliver beneficial components to the hair follicles with the help of injections. Masks, shampoos and folk remedies cannot provide this to you.
• Another advantage is time saving. An application takes between 20-40 minutes. While it should be applied several times a week, shampoos require daily application in more severe cases. It is also necessary to take into account the pills taken according to a preset schedule. Regular use is required.
• As a result of the destruction of the integrity of the skin, treatment processes are initiated for recovery.
• Local application can be made. The medication affects the focus of the problem precisely. While taking medication, it is unlikely to cause frequent damage to the digestive system. Also, medicines and shampoos do not reach harmful effects on other parts of the body.
• As a result of targeting the correct point, it increases the chance of hair reaching the desired appearance.
• Even after the first session, the results of the treatment begin to appear. The hair gradually revives, becomes stronger and gains a healthy appearance. However, significant results can only occur after 3 to 4 weeks.
Hair Mesotherapy Disadvantages
• It causes pain in cases such as skin puncture, especially if such injections are present. Some people can cope and endure pain, and for others it can turn into torture. This is affected by the physician's level of expertise and individual sensitivity.
Some of the side effects are as follows. After the procedure, skin edema can be seen and pain is felt at the injection sites. Also, itching, a scaly crust appearance may occur.
• Hair mesotherapy prices are high. The procedure is expensive. Quality ingredients prepping for a noticeable, costly effect require at least ten sessions. A full course of treatment may require serious costs that not everyone can afford.
What to Do After Hair Mesotherapy
• At the end of the hair mesotherapy process, small wounds remain due to injections. It will take some time for them to heal.
• Do not wash your hair, especially with ingredients such as balm and shampoo. You have to endure dirty hair for a while (3-4 days). Water and shampoos can negatively affect the outcome of the treatment and delay the healing process.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight for 2-3 days.
• You cannot take a shower or bath within the first 10 hours after the hair mesotherapy application. Injection areas should dry well. You shouldn't swim for a while.
• Do not enter the sauna and pool for 7 days.
• Do not massage the injection areas until they have healed completely.
• Do not use alcohol for a while in order not to adversely affect the result of hair mesotherapy treatment.